YOUR PRODUCTS REGULARLY CROSS BORDERS - SO DO OUR INNOVATIONS.
Transportation is also familiar terrain for us. That's why our innovative solutions are perfectly adapted to the special requirements and the different floor loads in commercial vehicles: for example, the climatic exposure or the material load in vehicles for passenger or goods transport. With our high-quality and environmentally friendly dry, reaction and contact adhesives for production, maintenance and repair, you will score points wherever increased loads occur.
We will be happy to advise you personally on site and support you in choosing the right product for you.
TRAIN - SETTING THE COURSE FOR MORE POTENTIAL.
We develop solutions that make all the difference.
With our transportation dry adhesive systems, you accelerate the safe bonding of floor coverings and gain time as well as flexibility in the final assembly of your vehicles. Before installation, we test the compatibility of your materials with our adhesives and advise you individually on the requirements of your project. In addition, we create specially prepared work instructions for you and train your installation teams if required.
- Over 20 years of experience in adhesive applications in trains
- Worldwide processing and delivery
- Various adhesive solutions for floors, walls and seats
- Prefabrication at your factory
SHIP - ON COURSE FOR SUCCESS WITH INNOVATIONS.
Optimally adapted to the special requirements in the maritime environment, our high-performance adhesives never lose their adhesion even under the most adverse conditions and thus navigate you unerringly towards success.
- Weight-saving solutions for lightweight construction, for example for the rapid refurbishment of cabins
- Fast installation and high mechanical load-bearing capacity of skirtings, floors, wall coverings, staircases as well as profiles
- Residue-free removal without damaging the substrate
- Use of our products on numerous ships in European shipyards
- In accordance with the strict guidelines of the International Maritime Organization (IMO), our adhesives are tested and certified by special fire tests for flame resistance, smoke density and toxicity
BUS - WE TAKE YOU TO A NEW LEVEL.
Whether due to trends such as urbanisation or rising energy prices: The number of bus passengers is increasing rapidly and with it the stress on the surfaces used. Innovative solutions help you keep up with this development and give your customers the right of way towards a competitive edge.
- Decades of experience in recommending and developing adhesive solutions with bus manufacturers in Europe
- Prefabrication at your factory
- Self-adhesive equipment for quick, easy and safe installation of floors, plinths and profiles
- Depending on the product, can be removed later without leaving any residue
CARAVANING - EXPERIENCE ABSOLUTE FREEDOM, EVEN WHEN CHOOSING YOUR ADHESIVE SOLUTION.
Our high-performance and durable adhesives for metal substrates are also ideal for use in motorhomes or caravans. There are hardly any limits to the application, because our products have the optimal combination of properties:
- Sustainable, solvent-free products improve the indoor climate and support healthy living
- Improve design and comfort in the vehicle
- Various adhesive systems for different interior applications
- Individual self-adhesive equipment for vehicle parts
THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR YOUR SUCCESS IS A PARTNER WHO IS DOWN TO EARTH.
To optimally meet the requirements of your terrain, we have adapted our system solutions to the necessary conditions. By using proven dry adhesive systems from the Transportation line, you can speed up your production processes and the installation of your floor coverings and make them more flexible.
In this way, you also demonstrate well thought-out competence to your customers and adapt your solutions to the given requirements.
Thanks to the innovative switchTec® technology, new floors can be walked on and loaded immediately. No insertion or setting times allow you to work time-efficiently, and at the same time you thus reduce installation times to a minimum.
With switchTec®-dry adhesive systems, both the floor covering and hands remain clean during work. There are no dust, noise or solvent emissions and occupational health and safety becomes much easier.
Not only do you make a safe choice with our solutions in terms of adhesion and application. You can also play it safe with us in terms of occupational health and safety and the health of your employees and customers: our solutions are low in emissions and pollutants and therefore harmless to health.
We offer you project-specific on-site support, metrological support, individual installation instructions and installation recommendations as well as project-specific assembly.
All adhesives meet the high requirements for static and dynamic loads and withstand even the highest frequencies. Extreme temperature and ageing resistance have been confirmed in numerous tests.
Our products are low-emission, solvent-free and low-odour. This is also confirmed by the GEV-EMICODE® EC1 PLUS certification. Sustainability also means that products can be removed without leaving any residue and thus, on the one hand, do not damage the underlying soil layer and, on the other hand, can be recycled appropriately.
LEADING TODAY IN THE REQUIREMENTS OF TOMORROW.
Adhesive systems that can be removed without leaving any residue not only enable your floors to be bonded safely and quickly, but also allow for simple, material-friendly and environmentally friendly renovation after the first period of use.
Adapted to the special requirements of the transportation industry, switchTec adhesive technology sets new standards in the field of flooring technology. It is suitable for approx. 90 % of all elastic and textile floor coverings. Thanks to the patented composition, the new flooring can be laid quickly, cleanly and solvent-free and is immediately loadable.
PERSONAL. COMPETENT. INDIVIDUAL.
We are happy to offer you a personal consultation to define your individual requirements. Confidentially and competently, we exchange ideas about your possibilities and potentials in order to find a solution together with you.
UZIN UTZ Key Account Management Team
Head of Business Developement
M +49 160 3642111
Key Account Manager
M +49 160 3642086
Area: Germany North-East