CONTENT OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING 2022
Total number of shares and voting rights at the time of convening the Annual General Meeting 2022:
At the time of convening the Annual General Meeting 2022, a total of 5,044,319 ordinary non-par bearer shares of Uzin Utz SE have been issued (each share represents a proportionate amount of the share capital of EUR 3.00). The company currently holds no treasury shares.
Of the issued shares, 5,044,319 shares are thus entitled to participate and vote for this Annual General Meeting; each share grants one vote.
- Invitation to the General Meeting including agenda items
- Power of attorney
- Explanation of the rights of shareholders
- Curricula vitae of the members of the Supervisory Board
- Transformation Report of the Management Board (only available in German)
- Certificate of the court-selected and appointed independent expert pursuant to Art. 37 para. 6 SE-Regulation
Notarized document with Transformation Plan including the Articles of Association of Uzin Utz SE is only available in German. The Transformation Plan and the Articles of Association of Uzin Utz SE in English are included in the invitation to the General Meeting.