Virtual Tour of the Ulm Site
Dive into the world of UZIN UTZ in a slightly different way and see insights into our administration, our production as well as our logistics centre at the Ulm site in the following videos.
- In 2013, the new construction of the front part of the administration building was completed.
- On the ground floor you will see our reception area, where we are happy to welcome you as a visitor.
- Our board members Julian and Philipp Utz and Heinz Leibundgut sit on the first floor.
- Production and filling of dispersion adhesives, primers as well as 1C and 2C adhesives and primers.
- Production of 60 to 80 tonnes of dispersion adhesives and 20 to 30 tonnes of reactive adhesives and primers
- up to 13.5 tonnes of adhesives are produced in the largest production machine
- the filling capacity of the automatic filling machines is up to 300 containers of 14 kg each
- Production and filling of levelling compounds, joint colour, screeds and premixes.
- Production extends over 8 floors
- approx. 500 t of raw materials are delivered daily
AGV - Automatic guided vehicle
- Fully electric transporter with space for 14 pallets
- transport of finished goods from plant 1 and plant 2 to the PDC
- Automatic loading and unloading of the AGV
Logistics centre - Product Distribution Centre (PDC)
- dynamic storage system over 4,000 m²
- 13,000 pallet spaces
- Retrieval: peak capacity 140 pallets/h
- Chaotic storage system on 10 levels, FIFO method
- Storage fill level: 90 % so that there are always spaces available for the automatic transfer of stock
- Rail system, all pallets to be stored are placed on roller pallets
- Small order quantities have to be picked
- Picked pallets contain different articles
- Picking performance: 560 picks/h on average with 4 employees (840 picks with 6 employees)